TRA Consulting, Inc. is a Managed Service Provider. We provide a superior solution to the traditional break-fix, reactive IT Service most small businesses are accustomed to. We lower the cost of IT, make it more proactive, more business-centric, and more effective. We drive down the price of administration by delivering predictable costs for functions that should be routine and proactive in nature.
This is the flagship of our IT Services suite; and it is the most recommended model of support we deliver to our client hardware infrastructure. We install a host-based agent on the endpoints that assist us in delivering the following services:
- Monitoring of processes, SNMP on LOB hardware, Windows and third-party application error logs
- Instant alerts to stakeholders based on information gleaned from monitoring function
- Automated best practices install updates and critical fixes to Operating Systems with blacklisting
- Automated patching of third-party applications with blacklisting
- Limited Remote Desktop Support and Server Administration within defined scope, included
- Endpoint Malware Protection and automated remediation and alerting
- Endpoint Antivirus Protection and automated remediation and alerting
- 24/7 NOC for emergency repair services
- Scripting of routine functionality
- Maintenance of hardware
- Remote access services
We can price the service to include most ady-to-day desktop support work. Our ultimate goal with this service is to flatten as much of the IT spend as we can into a predictable monthly rate, so the service can be budgeted for reliably.
All endpoints are unique, and all of the environments they operate in have different needs and demands. We custom tailor this service to your specific needs since there is no one-size-fits-all solution to a Managed Endpoint Service deployment. Our knowledgeable and experienced network operations staff take the time to understand the unique needs and demands of your endpoints and your network ecosystem. Our clients are assigned a single point of contact for all issues relating to their infrastructure.